Saturday, April 2, 2011

Eek!

Alright, so now that I have strangers commenting on my blog, I suppose I better step this up a little. A funny thing happens when life blows up and all of the sudden you find yourself with eleventy billion things to do. That little gremlin (we'll call him Mus-ee) jumping up and down in my head saying "Write this down!!" finds a bag of Jalapeño potato chips and gets distracted. (Yes, that's the second time in a week that I've mentioned Jalapeño potato chips on these here interwebs. Apparently I'm rather enamored.) So while Mus-ee is back there stuffing his face and getting grease streaks all over his pants, my blog title is collecting cobwebs. Annnnd because it's Saturday and I feel like cheating, I'll clean them off on Monday. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment