Friday, July 23, 2010

On the Menu

Dinner last night:
Vanilla La Yogurt - hurriedly gulped down between emptying trash cans, cleaning porta filters, wiping espresso grounds from top of espresso machine (how they're STILL managing to congregate on top, I have no idea), and looking at large, pink, viscous mass in mop bucket, shrugging my shoulders and walking away

Can of Coke - obtained as one of my free drinks at the Fringe Baldachino Gypsy Bar Tent. Still had to get my wrist stamped with red spider web to gain entry, but maybe it could just look like a rad tattoo.

Salad - should have been Caesar, but although we normally have every salad dressing known to man in our fridge, the Caesar had disappeared, and I was stuck with Italian. I added extra croutons to make up for my disappointment.

Tasty De-Lite - purchased at Aldi in Greenwood. It was $0.99 for a box of about 15 which makes me assume that someone dredged a land fill in order to come up with the contents explaining why the list of ingredients is filled with numerous unpronounceables. I didn't care, instead choosing to focus on the chocolate and cream filled aspect. It was delicious.

Glass of Orange Juice - thinking, for some unknown reason, this would go well with aforementioned Tasty De-Lite. It didn't.

Half glass of milk - in order to correct previous mistake

All in all, pretty darn healthy, I think. I do what I can.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the "Original DC Papers" and England. I really enjoyed reading those. It's about time you got some of your really good stuff out there for others to see.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete