Monday, December 20, 2010

Attic Treasures

Note to the world: I am at this very moment learning how to play the Ukelele. My friend Audrey bequeathed me hers as she was leaving Hawaii, and I'm just now, 7 years later, sliding it out of it's purple Aloha floral printed case to let it see the light of day. Or the light of the fire since the sun has already gone down, and I'm once again running up my mother's gas bill by enjoying the Insta-Flame. Bygones. Side note, I don't believe my Go Go Gadget fingers were created to play the Ukelele because my thumb is already cramping up, and I can't for the life of me seem to put enough pressure on the 1st fret to play a clean B Flat Minor chord. Frustration squiggle! I also need to develop fingertip calluses pronto. All of that said, I do believe it is break time.

No comments:

Post a Comment